12.08.2013

2013 Christmas Video

Merry Christmas!


A little late, but we finally wrapped up our annual Christmas Video {in lieu of sending out cards}. We chose to go in a different direction this year, drawing inspiration from our  love of musical instruments, small towns, and Wes Anderson quirkiness.



As always, we send it out hoping it brings you a bit of cheer and finds you safe and well. I, especially want to thank all of you for your friendship and prayers. There aren't words enough to express how much you mean to me.



God bless us, every one. :)


I Saw Three Ships from Jared Foster on Vimeo.

PS-- If you'd like to see all of our past Christmas Videos, the links are in my sidebar---->

10 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely :) although I miss seeing you and J. That tiny snapshot of you on halloween with your long hair and bangs has me wanting more!

k q said...

How lovely!!! I have been looking forward to seeing this year's video. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Your children did a wonderful job, please tell them they were marvelous.

Apis Melliflora said...

I love your nautical take. And the sweet manger scene--my favorite part. Everyone is growing and changing over there! For a split second, I thought you were Mary, Melancholy!

JeanetteH said...

Beautiful job, again, you guys!!! I think about you often, N. I'd love to get together and catch up.

Joy said...

I so enjoy your family's creativity in your Christmas videos and the different feel each one has. You all are very talented from behind the camera to the acting. I missed you and your husband as well in this video but was happy to see your little cameo at the end. Thank you for sharing your clever and imaginative visions with us all. I also so appreciate you sharing your journey with us, too. Thanks for coming back to the blogging world! Merry Christmas from California~

Miggy said...

Adorable, as always.
Merry Christmas!

Tru Stories said...

Who was that tall girl with the flute??? That can NOT be your daughter!! How did she get so old?

Camilla said...

Amazing, yet again. These videos are seriously one of the highlights of the season for my children. They laugh and sing along, and it fills our house with Christmas happiness. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

HLC said...

Beautiful, as always! Thanks again for sharing-- Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Great video! Hey, you've got some competition...http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865592287/Family-Christmas-video-takes-viewers-up-on-the-housetop--videos.html?clear_cache=1

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...