2.04.2008

Black is the new Black

               
I've decided to buy a baby sling. I'm kind of amazed that I don't already own one, considering how much I carried around my last kiddo. He was so sick with reflux that I held him constantly, walking up and down the stairs in the middle of the night, and even slept with him on my chest. My back hurt a lot. Thus, with this baby, I thought maybe I'd be a little better prepared. I was going to buy classic black, but these two from ModMum are tempting me. They're reversible to an espresso brown, so I could go basic if I wanted. But I do wear black more often, and might even be able to get Jared to wear it if it didn't have some kind of girly pattern. What do you think?

1 comment:

Janae said...

I like the b&w one best. But if you ReALLY think Jared would use it sometimes, then I'd go with the black. I wish I'd gotten myself one of these. My back is killing me these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...