2.27.2008

Found Objects and Such


I'm a minimalist type of person, so I don't actually wear a lot of jewelry. However, I really like the artistic nature of these pieces, most of which are either made out of found objects or inspired by them. The jewelry pictured above is by LeeAnn Herreid of Individual Icons

 This pendant is one of my favorites- a Dictionary Definition Pendant by D-licious Jewelry.

These ones are by Brown Banana. She makes things out of old clock faces, typewriter keys, silverware and coins. Ever since mom showed me some in Olympia, I thought it would be fun to get my husband some cufflinks made out of typewriter keys, but he doesn't wear cufflinks.

1 comment:

merelyLooking said...

Wow, thrill chills shooting thru me head to toe. You are just making my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...