5.29.2008

How To Make Me Mad

  • Wake me up in the morning by arguing over which cartoon character you are. 
  • Pour the entire tub of cool whip over your waffle and eat it with your fingers while my back is turned. Make sure to spread a good portion along the table, the floor, your hair and the clothes you just changed into.
  • When you're sent to clean your room, instead, throw a big fit, cry, complain, make a bigger mess than existed there in the first place, and break a few things for good measure.
  • Pee in the corner.
  • Hit your brother/sister again. Insist that the other one started it.
  • When I send you outside so I can have a moment of sanity, find some new and bizarre way to get horribly muddy. Trample a portion of the garden or pick some green oranges while you're at it.
  • Yell, "momm-y!" one more time. Do it. I dare you. 
  • Be so defiant and contrary, that the best part of the day is when you are finally put to bed for the night. 
  • Start it all over again the next day. 

1 comment:

Janae said...

I. AM. SO. SORRY.!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...