6.05.2008

The Cure

Jared bought last minute tickets to go see The Cure last night. I'm still a novice when it comes to The Cure: basically, if it's on their Greatest Hits album, then I recognize it. So to get in the spirit of things, I really wanted to go Goth, but by the time we were dressed and makeup applied, I realized I had morphed into a Tenenbaum. I was channeling mod in my black mini dress and knee high boots rather than Goth. After some consideration, I decided that was more 'me' anyhow. It was a fun show- over 3 hours of music, and we were in the balcony {indoors!}, so we were free to sit when we pleased. During "Fascination Street" Jared turned to me and said, "They are using way too many colored lights for a song that feels black and white." and I thought, "Now see? This is why I love you." It was a good night.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love those "I love you" moments with my husband. When he shows just another reason that I think he's so awesome. They're great. Sounds like y'all had fun!

Wallflower Diaries said...

I was there for my birthday in PHX. What a great show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...