7.27.2008

Dear Little Miss Traveler,

This is what we did on Saturday: I ran 6 miles. It was hot and sweaty. When I got back, I looked like someone had dumped a big bucket of water on me. I had to take a very cold shower while Daddy and E. watched train videos on the computer.
The baby likes to sit up all by himself. He only tips over every once in a while. We try to keep a pillow behind him, just in case.
We went to a matinee of Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. E. looked funny with glasses on, and he kept trying to grab things in front of him. He "really loved the dinosaur" even though it was "really, really scary". After we took naps, we came outside to find it raining while the sun was shining!
It made it nice and cool outside, so we sat in the backyard. E. played in the rain until a rainbow appeared. Then Daddy took lots of time laps videos and photos. 
We miss you and hope you're having lots of fun! Love- Mommy

3 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

hey, found your cute blog cause you linked to mine (thanks!). i think we have babies around the same age. my baby hank is almost 8 months old

MelancholySmile said...

Yes, we do. I found yours just before Hank was born. My little guy is almost 6 months old. :)

Janae said...

I love the photos. I bet C.'s having a blast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...