8.05.2008

Update

Success! Jared now has his dream scooter, albeit in pretty rough condition. {It's the third one from the left.} I have a feeling that restoring it will be half the fun, anyway. 

I ran 8 miles on Saturday, and I swear I still haven't fully recovered! Today's 4 mile run felt like I had lead in my shoes. Otherwise, I'm really happy with how much I've progressed. It's very rewarding to know that by 6 a.m. I've already accomplished the hardest task I've set for myself that day. :)

Having C. back is both wonderful and difficult. I missed her like crazy, but I think both she and E. really liked having time away from each other. They are fighting non-stop, and it's really testing my nerves. I'm hoping that after a week of routine, they both settle back into a truce. 

I have a full schedule today: Doctor appointments, grocery shopping, a trip to the library, and bathrooms to clean. At least at the end of it all, I'll have the new Stephanie Meyers book to read. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...