3.02.2009

Project Pillow: Accomplished!

Sorry for the blurry photos. I've got to figure out what's going on with this camera... the pillows are finished! I love how they turned out, and enjoyed having a project that was so immediately gratifying. 

I purchased 'hidden' zippers, and managed to sew them in even though I couldn't find the zipper foot for my sewing machine. :)

End cost: about $18 per pillow {I made three of them}. Including the pillow fill! Nice. 

7 comments:

Miggy said...

Good job! They look great. I've actually never sewn a zipper...I should give it a try.

MegRuth said...

Nice! If you have a camera with interchangeable lenses I would check the glass on the inside of the camera for fingerprints.

tobymine said...

Wow those look so neat!! Someday maybe I'll be brave enough to try that. I didn't even know there was a zipper foot for the sewing machine. I'm doing good to just remember how to turn the darn thing on :)

liz stanley said...

looks great! good work

Chic Runner said...

wow! those look amazing! Great job! :) I'm jealous!

moseyalong said...

Oh for a sewing machine. And the ability to sew.

They look absolutely beautiful. I'm doing some on-the-cheap house design posts this week.... your pillows are great inspiration!

Shawn said...

purty, purty...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...