1.22.2010

Rainy Day Activities

It's been raining for three days straight, which is pretty exciting for our neck of the woods. It's dark and cloudy, huge gusts of wind shake the trees and the constant downpour has formed a small lake in the backyard.

The kids put on swimsuits and played in it for about 5 minutes before deciding that it was too cold. Now, it's amazingly peaceful. Each of them have found their own project to occupy their time. At least for the next 5 minutes.

Little Miss C is making truffles in her christmas apron. {If I want to keep anything resembling a waistline I'm going to have to get her a cookbook featuring something besides sweets!}

E is playing his version of Millebornes. He searches through the whole deck to find the best cards for his hand, then shuffles and gives me my cards. I don't stand a chance.

And baby L is thrilled to play with all of E's birthday loot. Hope you're having a peaceful day, no matter what your weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Briauna said...

Ugh now I am the bad friend. I didn't even know it was a birthday awhile ago. I definitely would have given you a shout out of Happy Birthday!
How are you? I sure miss seeing you. I hope all is well. When is your marathon? I can't believe you are doing another one. You are amazing. Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love mille bournes and now I know you have it! Let's play sometime!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...