3.10.2010

Barbie never looked so good.

Oh my heavens, these are genius! Mad Men is one of those series that J and I never admit to actually watching without acute embarrassment {J once recommended it to our home teachers and I about died of humiliation right there on the spot!}, and yet even in Barbie form it's easy to spot the appeal. Every episode is a spectacular visual feast. I wish I owned every dress Betty Draper has ever worn, let alone every piece of furniture featured on the show. The Mad Men Barbies will be released in limited quantities July 2010.

3 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

That's one crazy, funny show. Inappropriate on so many levels. Isn't this what the original Barbie and Ken looked like and wore?

LisAway said...

Those are fab. I haven't heard of the show, but I looked it up and it has super high ratings. I guess you're not the only ones who like it! (Apis mentioned "inappropriate", so I guess I see where the embarrassment comes from. . . :)

Crys said...

So, just wondering if you are game for taking pix with the necklace I sent ya, Hoping you are, let me know thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...