4.22.2010

Frogs and Snails

Ever since I started buzzing the boy's hair, my mom has gushed that they "look just like little boys from the 50's!" I didn't quite see it until my dad sent over photos from his childhood. Just look at those buzz cuts! And those b.b. guns. :)

I really love having little boys. The trucks; the dinosaurs; the army guys scattered across the floor. I even like the way they get absorbed in digging trenches in the dirt. They come in all filthy and happy, ready for a bath and a snuggle.

It will be a sad day when they no longer let me wipe their cheeks and wrap them in a blanket at the end of a long adventure.

2 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

We let our little boy (5) roll around in the mud this week end. A little boy moment if there ever was one.

The Queen Vee said...

Great photos with this post, love the cheerrio eating dino and his buddy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...