3.01.2011

Comes In Like a Lion

Happy March 1st! 


For Christmas, my mom made these awesome family calendars. The pages for March are among my favorites because of the kites and houses, and J loves them because he's the only birthday- he gets the month all to himself. :)


It's a bit blustery and cold today, but I'm hoping to go running and then tackle some unpleasant chores, like cleaning bathrooms and paying bills. When I'm done, maybe I'll test out my new headset for Skype.


I hope the day treats you kindly!

2 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

What a great calendar from an extremely talented family member! Hope you'll show us next months calendar too. March came in like a lion here in Virginny with wind and rain and more to come.

LisAway said...

Your mom is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...