2.24.2012

Happy Weekend!


Since J works from home and I homeschool the kids, sometimes the days bleed together and Friday catches us unawares. Not this time! Our weekend plans include a last minute visit from Jones & The Spanish Lady {so excited!}, a roarin' Academy Awards Party, some window shopping and plenty of late-night board game playing.


The weather has been absolutely perfect-- mild, lots of sunshine, and little signs of spring popping up all over the place. {Times like these make up for the horrid triple-digit temperatures of summer!}

Happy Weekend, all!

6 comments:

The Starter House said...

So gorgeous! Where is the shadow coming from in the bottom one...And what fun that those guys get to come and play! Hurrah!

Crys said...

We we we so ecited. we so ecited.

MelancholySmile said...

I held up a sheet of watercolor paper behind the branches I was taking photos of, since our cinder lock fence is an ugly backdrop. It was early morning and shadows were long, but I liked the effect. :)

LisAway said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! And LOOKS even lovlier. When I didn't see any image credits I thought WOW! And wondered if you'd held up a sheet of paper. :) I was right. Seriously gorgeous shots/blossoms.

The Starter House said...

Ooo thanks for the tip:) sooo pretty, pretty, pretty! And I'm sure you'd do a much better job than me with the Beatle-flower photoshop image. Mine is definitely clunky. You couldn't do clunky if you tried:) you're so graceful and lovely, and that translate into all your artwork:)

Apis Melliflora said...

I love that you put paper behind the flower for the photo. The flower is lovely as are you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...