8.16.2012

The World to Come



Have I ever mentioned that I love dystopian, post-apocalyptic stories? Yes? Perhaps I've never made it clear that my fondness is exponentially increased when zombies are involved. That's right-- be it World War Z or The Walking Dead, I'm all over that.

Apparently, it runs in the family. Check out my brothers' latest venture, said to be "Master and Commander meets I Am Legend."



Yep. Napoleon. England. Undead. Tall ships shooting fire. Awesomeness.

Of course, to create this kind of awesomeness comes with a {small!} price, so to that end a Kickstarter page has been created to help find funding. Check it out! Consider contributing {even if it's only a few bucks!} The goal is to gain 10 new backers by the weekend, so ever little bit helps.

Besides, aren't you even a little bit curious to see how a proper British chap comes to terms with his own reluctantly undead state? I know I am. :)

P.S. I'm still in the middle of nowhere, with limited internet access, but will try to start posting a bit more next week. It's been an amazing summer vacation!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

haha this made me laugh

-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...