9.17.2012

Joy of Creation


It's a bit of a shock to my system to go from the absolute relaxation and solitude of summer to the swift hustle and bustle of life back home. Every morning starts much earlier than is ideal, and every evening I fall asleep in a heap of exhaustion before I can even enjoy a chapter in my book or an episode on television. It's non-stop.


One thing that always helps at times like these might seem bit counter-intuitive. I add more to my day-- namely, I add a few artistic outlets. This week, I have a long list of projects involving paint, wood and fabric. Just looking at it is food for the soul! I'll keep you apprised. ;)

What do you do for stress relief?

2 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

I visit the library, clean the house, take walks, eat chocolate covered anything, read, call family & friends and peruse estate sales for stress relief and pleasure (hard to distinguish btw the two sometimes).

Janae said...

I go running or do yoga. Or I bake. Depends on my mood. :) Can't wait to see what you're creating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...