11.24.2008

Gratitude Week

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I've always felt that it has all the benefits of Christmas {food, family, pie, movies}, but without the financial stress. While it isn't in commemoration of the birth of our Savior, it is a holiday put in place for us to remember all that we've been given. Thus, in recognition of my favorite holiday, this week will be Gratitude Week! I'm eager to write... as soon as I take Little Miss C to school {so grateful for some time without her!}, clean the house {so blessed to have someplace to live!} and nurse my sick boys back to health {so glad they're not throwing up!} before going to the gym {so thankful for this body that runs, dances, works and bares children!} I'll be writing a lot this week. I have much to be grateful for. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca Irvine said...

This picture is darling. I am going to steal the concept and do it with my own kids. Hope you don't mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...