12.12.2008

All Decked Out

I am pleasantly surprised by the styling of Layer's Winter Clothing Collection. The gloves, the hats, that car! It's enough to make me want each of these outfits {though I wonder if the pleats on the white pencil skirt would put too much emphasis on my hips}. The overall feel of each of them is exactly what I'd like to capture with my holiday wardrobe. To that end, I'm going to try my hand at making a feathered headband {or maybe a belt like the one below} to accessorize my current pencil skirts and ruffled blouses. Don't you love the holidays? Such a perfect excuse to dress up!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

If only I had somewhere to go...hence why I don't really get in the mood to dress up. I'm counting the years until Med training is over;)!

tharker said...

I agree. Layer's winter collection is spot on for me. I love the very 1940's feel of it all. Did you see that their dresses are all on sale right now? Yippee!

Ella A. said...

Those are beautiful. I've never tried layer's clothing. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Christa Jeanne said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for blogging about Layers!!! I'd never heard of it before, but oh, I'm hooked now and am anxiously awaiting my first order's arrival. Their stuff is so darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...