9.03.2009

Behold...

Little Miss C's decorating aesthetic. We hope it evolves, along with her {now questionable} taste in music. Above are all the signs she's been posting on her door ever since we officially handed over the room to her. {I apologize for the appalling photo quality-- camera phone again.}

Her Webkinz display shelf, and a Napoleon Dynamite-esq portrait she was given for her birthday.

Her homemade {and ever expanding} Barbie Motel {thanks mom} and Hannah Montana tribute.

Paper flowers and masking-tape fireworks.

And everything she needs for her daily jam sessions. :) That Little Miss C. Gotta love her.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

lol...that is so awesome! I love her creativity. I used to play barbies and I also made villages out of my legos. Good times... :D

My favorite is "Do not come in - recording more songs" :)

Thanks!

ohio12 said...

Oh I can't tell you how glad I am to see that you can't (or don't even try) to control the decorating efforts of your daughter either. I know we need to let them have their own space and be creative, but sometimes I want to go in and just throw a bunch of stuff away!

Apis Melliflora said...

Hard to decide what I like best: Barbie motel or pink electric guitar. The pink is perfect. Just enough sugar, not too much spice. Looks like Little Miss C is the spice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...