9.03.2009

My Girlfriend's Back

Remember my hairdresser friend who managed to save my green hair? Well, after a short stint in the Beehive State, she's back! And my hair is ever so grateful. I was so happy after spending the afternoon with her, I decided to show off my haircut using Photo Booth...

Then Little Miss C decided to join in on the fun. {Doesn't this make you long for Halloween?}

"POP goes my heart!"

Watch out for this Mother-Daughter crime fighting team! I have a finger-gun and I know how to use it.

Why so serious?

The End.

7 comments:

hannah said...

your haircut it DARLING. it makes me tempted to cut mine..

Leslie said...

we love photo booth too. and your hair looks great!

The Dragonfly said...

fabulous & stylish haircut (and color?)

makes me realize how badly I need to get mine done, but I'm waiting to go through that post baby hair falling out thing.

the photobooth pics were also fabulous. i dream of one day getting a life and a Mac, but I have to convince the Hubby first.

Hizzeather said...

Very cute! {cut & post}

You and Miss C are going to cherish those pictures in a few years!!!

Apis Melliflora said...

Oooo la la! So sleek and stylish. A new haircut always makes me feel like a new woman. I could use some of that feeling sometime soon.

LisAway said...

SUPER cute! Great hair, and fun shots.

Guess what? I read the title then saw the first picture and knew immediately who the "girlfriend" was. :) Looks fabulous!

Em said...

This is so absolutely adorable.

Your hair looks beautiful, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...