5.19.2010

Morning Already

Sorry for the long absence. Time keeps slipping away from me in all sorts of ways.

I'm back to not sleeping. Part of it is physical discomfort, but I think another part of it is medication withdrawal. I have a fabulous bedtime routine-- a long soak in the bath followed by generous amounts of lotion, a cup of hot chocolate {sugar and warm milk- that should knock me out!} and a semi-interesting book. It seems to work for about 20 minutes, and then I'm tossing and turning endlessly until sometime between 4 and 6 in the morning.

It's a blast, let me tell you.

I suppose I could blog in the middle of the night. I could probably do all kinds of things in the middle of the night: reading, cleaning, watching movies, or sending Thank You notes. But I don't. I just toss and turn and try to will myself to sleep.

Perhaps tonight, if I'm not blissfully unconscious, I'll type out an incoherent blog post for you. I can only imagine the intelligent musings that might contain. :)

2 comments:

merelyLooking said...

You have the best images - I'm stealing them all the time :)

LisAway said...

Ugh! To be over-tired on top of everything. It is a hateful business trying to sleep when you just can't for hours at a time.

I'll be watching for your incoherent post, though I hope you actually fall asleep till morning and don't get a chance to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...