1.20.2011

Time Capsule

Maybe it's the slew of birthdays we wade thru at the beginning of the year or perhaps it's the fact that I'm fairly certain baby R is our last child; but lately I'm hyper-aware of how quickly my children are growing and changing. I love this photo because it's a complete freeze frame of our families current personalities and dynamics. Behold:


J: Chill
Me: "Suck in stomach!"
Little Miss: Bright and sunny
E: Stubborn McPoutypants
L: Hyper McCrazypants
Baby R: Happy as long as he's held


Cracks me up every time. 


{image by Jared Platt}

3 comments:

ellen said...

That is a cool photo!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Very neat photo. I laughed at your descriptions of everyone. :)

Nicole said...

Love it! That's one for the time capsule for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...