2.18.2011

Pillows on the Cheap

Since painting the walls gray and hanging white curtains, I've been craving a bit of color to add that 'pop' to the living room. My new black and white zig-zag rug is such a strong presence that my black and white pillows seem a bit redundant. I've been gazing longingly at these pink and turquoise options from Furbish Studios {I love her shop}.

Unfortunately, as much as I want to support small, creative businesses, I can't afford the prices at this time. So with a little internet digging, I've found two fabric options that may allow me to re-create the coveted cushions: 


This turquoise geometric print is just $25 a yard, and the pink is an amazing $6.98 a yard!

That's more like it! Happy {long} weekend, all. I'm off to go running. As tired as I am, I desperately need the endorphins. :)

2 comments:

Chantal said...

You are so beautiful! I love your blog. Thank you for sharing it!

The Dragonfly said...

I'm all for the pink. It's hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...