6.16.2011

Cool

Last night around 8 pm, we realized that our air conditioner wasn't working. The indoor temperature quickly climbed to 92 degrees by the time I put the kids to bed, so I placed a call to a member of our Bishopric, who is also in the AC business. The dear man showed up on our doorstep minutes later, replaced the part, and refused to charge for his time! We really do have wonderful people in our neighborhood and church.

I'm spending the day working on a few sewing projects and will hopefully have photos of a finished product to show tomorrow. Is it just me or does it feel like an early weekend?

{image}

3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Life in Arizona without A/C sounds like death to me. And it absolutely does feel like an early weekend to us because today is FINALLY the last day of school! Can't wait to see what you've sewn.

The Queen Vee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Queen Vee said...

Cool pic! I bet you're sewing up a cool project and thanks to one really COoL Bishopric dude you are staying COOL while you do it. Can't wait to see the results.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...