12.23.2011

Done!

It's been a crazy couple of days, but I finished the play stove {it's rough-- we really could have used a table saw, but made do with what we had. It ended up costing us less than $20!}, the teepee for the boys {photos unfortunately unavailable until after Christmas} and Little Miss C's paper doll Nutcracker Ballet.




Now the stockings are hung, lights are up, the house is filled with the smell of baking and I'm ready to call it a weekend. :)



Thank you again to all of you Santas out there. I stayed up 'til midnight wrapping presents that did not come from J or I. Some of you I know, but many of you I do not, and I am staggered by your generosity! We've kept the many letters of encouragement and selfless love that have been sent, and plan to share them with the children on Christmas morning-- to me they are the most valuable thing we've been given this year.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your friendship! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight. :)





4 comments:

Mycharmingcolors said...

That sink/stove is amazing!!! Good job!!!

Miggy said...

Love the kitchen! And love all the presents/love you received as well. You deserve it.

Hugs.

Merry Christmas.

Miggy said...

Um, that was me.

The Queen Vee said...

I come from a large family of 7 children, with limited means my parents ,for many years, made all or our Christmas presents. Those are the presents I remember the most.

My dear Melancholy I think this Christmas will be one of the most memorable for your family. Wishing you and your family peace, joy and a very Merry Christmas.

PS and lots lots of work for J in 2012.
Can't wait to see the teepee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...