12.28.2011

Mad Men Theme



I'm busy preparing for our Mad Men New Year's Party and this song has been stuck in my head all day. {It's awesome!!}

We found a martini shaker and some lowball glasses at out favorite antique store last night on our date, then borrowed a few 'props' from J's parents. They were Seniors in High School back in 1962, so you can imagine the goodies we dug up...

Can you believe it's Wednesday? This week has felt like a perpetual Saturday! Not that I'm complaining. ;) Hope your week has been equally relaxing!

3 comments:

LisAway said...

That's just how our week has gone. Minus finding the martini shaker and lowball glasses. I mean the perpetual Saturdays thing. :) Have fun putting your party together!!

Nicole said...

thanks for the truly awesome tribute to Nat King Cole, though I've never actually seen an episode of mad men (gasp:) I thank them for bringing 50s style back by popular demand! Hope you have a happy new year!

The Queen Vee said...

Can't wait to see pics of your New Year's eve party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...