My nephews have cameos in "Breaking Brawt"! So fun. :)
It's really sad to see this series come to an end. It's been such a fun look back on the town that I love, and it is my sincerest wish that those who see it become as fond of it as I am. Enjoy:
- The former Mayor of Leavenworth is in the shot where Dolph talks about Trude and The Royal Bavarians. "Lots of luck with that..." was an improvised line that cracks me up.
- The way Jessie says, "My girl Ams," makes me melt. :)
- Apparently, the crew had to be there by 4am in order to make the bratwurst! This is why I'm not an actor.
- Those sausage-eating outtakes at the end.... another reason I'm not an actor.
- "Say my name!" *snort laugh*
And that's it! I'm so proud of my brother for his creativity and work. Please share these videos with your friends and if you're ever in Washington, make sure to pay my hometown of Leavenworth a visit for me! :)