9.29.2008

Vanquishing the Blues

My husband brought sushi home on Friday saying, "It sounds like you're feeling down." He then put the children to bed and we lounged in front of a movie. On Saturday, he helped me plant the garden before we headed out to a pool party. It was marvelous to spend so much time in the sunshine, and having a handsome, sweating, partially-clothed man beside me wasn't bad either. :) On Sunday, when the baby wouldn't stop fussing, we started to wrestle with who would get to skip the rest of church in order to take the baby home. He let me win. Conclusion: I love you, Knight in Shining Armor. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Knights in Shining Armor are the BEST. So glad you have one who lifted your spirits. :)

ohio12 said...

I really think we were made to eat sushi. I always get a little "high" after eating it. (but maybe that is just the mercury)

I have been checking out your blog since the "nie" video. are you ever on the wtm homeschool board? you should join us. I am ohio12 over there. I don't have a blog because it would be a black hole for my ocd.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/

Val said...

It's great that your husband attentive of your mood, and will help you out. What a great guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...