10.23.2008

Halloween 2003

Continuing the countdown to Halloween! This was the year we dressed as the cast of 101 Dalmatians. Little Miss C was enamored with her doggy bowl and insisted on eating out of it. J needed a thief's mask to make his role a little more clear, but fully embraced his character by speaking in a horrible approximation of an English accent for the entire night. It made me want to giggle and kiss him all at the same time. I had a blast being Cruella De Vil. Putting on airs and giving imperious commands seemed to come quite naturally to me. Scary. :) It was a fun night.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

You are my idol!

I LOVE this costume! I am SO doing that next year with Cody...that is unless we do whatever you are doing this year, which I'm sure is going to be fab! :)

gina said...

You are giving me the best ideas! Too bad my son is stuck on being batman.

Miggy said...

You look fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...