2.24.2010

Growing things

Despite the rain, we've spent the last few days building a fence around our garden {to keep the chickens away from our tomatoes} and getting seeds started in paper cups. The kids love to help plant and water, and being outdoors around green, living things cheers me immensely. Now all we need is a little bit of sunshine!

For the moment, I'm off to clean. I'm teaching the Young Women to bake bread tonight, which means I really should finish those dishes once and for all.... Oh, those dishes! They are my nemesis.


2 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I love the new photo of the kids! It looks like you've been playing with the iPhone. Super cool. Hope the bread and the company are delicious.

Nicole said...

I don't know why but I have always disliked dishes, but especially now with kids and being pregnant and NO dishwasher! Paper plates for us, now if I could convince myself about the utensils. And does anyone make paper pots and pans?! Hang in there! I'm excited to hear how things go with the midwife. We're due in two weeks, which is wonderful and overwhelming at the same time! Thanks for making my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...