6.17.2010

Succumb

I can honestly say that I've never liked photos of my {pregnant} self until now.

My sister-in-law hAha took these in just a few stolen moments during the baby blessing brunch, and I'm floored by her talent. She always has such a thoughtful approach, concentrating on concept and symbolism and letting inspiration seep in from all kinds of sources. She's completely inspiring to me, and I'm so grateful she took the time {just a few days after having a baby, no less!} to surprise me with a photo shoot.

Take a look at the rest over at her blog, lil mO hAha, and be sure to sing her praises!

{Love ya, girl!}


3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Um, two words: You're Beautiful.

Apis Melliflora said...

These pictures left me pondering and admiring. I had to look up succumb in the OED just because I'm nerdy about words like that and I learned that a "succumbent" once meant "A person who kneels in a place of worship."

merelyLooking said...

Apis - that's beautiful! glad you shared.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...