8.29.2011

All Dressed Up




We had considered extending our trip several times {the lure of the coast was so enticing!} but at the last minute, J's sister announced her wedding date as August 26th, so we had to hurry home in order to attend. Plus side? The perfect excuse to go shopping and get all dressed up!



Though the couple declined to have any bridesmaids or groomsmen, they asked the guests to dress in the wedding colors- black, white and red. Once again, I experimented with pin-curling my hair {it worked this time!} and tried on Mad Men dresses...

The heat was horrendous {it was an outdoor reception... in August... in Arizona. Enough said.} but we had a great time and felt all fancy.

PS My husband looks so dashing in a suit! This just reinforces my opinion that I'd be perfectly content to dress as though it was still 1959.




5 comments:

Singin' Heart said...

You look gorgeous!!!
Funny, I was just thinking about trying to pin curl my hair again. Think I can do some fun hairstyles with it a bit longer.

The Dragonfly said...

You had me sweating at outdoor wedding in August and smiling at that last picture. You guys are vintage classy exemplified to me!

merelyLooking said...

Wowweewow! You guys are rockin it! Jawdropping good looking. Insert wolf whistle here >

LisAway said...

Jawdropping is a good adjective.

The Queen Vee said...

You look Man Men stunning, both of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...